Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!

 



Happy New Year to all my online friends! We survived the worst year in recent history and can only hope that 2021 will be an improvement.

I want to thank my new (and old) readers for supporting me through this difficult year. Trying to get my back-list on Kindle Unlimited for the first time has been a daunting task. I managed to re-edit and re-cover 8 novels last year. I hope to do as much, if not more, in 2021. I'm also working on a brand new story and hope to unveil it in the fall.

In the meantime, I will do my best to get back to my normal routine. More balanced meals and exercising at least 3 times a week has got to replace stress eating and binge watching on Netflix. Enough is enough.  No point in surviving the pandemic if I'm going to drop dead from a heart attack or stroke. Comfort food is really deadly.  Pssst...that was my guilty conscience talking. I've got nothing against carbs and sugar. We've been friends for a very long time. Wish me luck on my diet. I'm going to need it!     



  



No comments:

Post a Comment