Saturday, October 27, 2018

Saturday Snippet







Rino walked jauntily into the room and stopped when his eyes fell on the easily recognizable equipment. Goggle-eyed, he turned to Ethan. “What’s going on?”
“It’s time to pay your dues.”
“In front of an audience?” Rino squeaked. “You can’t be serious.”
Moving slowly, Ethan extended his hand and drew Rino closer. “You’ve been asking me how to wipe the slate clean, and now I have an answer. It would please me if you changed into this outfit and followed me downstairs.”
Rino looked at the items. “There’s nothing there but pants and a harness.”
“And this,” Ethan added, shoving the collar and leash at Rino. “Put it on.”
“This is your idea of punishment?” Rino asked, tears glittering behind the outrage. “To humiliate me in front of my coworkers?”
“How do you think I felt when you admitted you lied to me in a room full of people?”
“I didn’t lie!”
Ethan’s temper, already on simmer whenever he thought of the deception, bubbled up unexpectedly and he lashed out. “We’ve already had this conversation. I seem to recall you asking me how you could make things right. You don’t get to decide the time, location, or method I choose to exact your punishment. A little humble pie will go a long way to making me happy.”
“And if I safeword?”
“Always an option,” Ethan said tersely.
“Let me get this straight,” Rino hedged. “You want to use some form of puppy play to get your revenge?”
“Don’t you dare call this revenge,” Ethan ordered.
“It sure sounds like it to me.”
“It’s not! To put it in terms you can understand, this is penance to obtain my forgiveness.”
“A few stations of the cross would be preferable.”
“Think again. Under different circumstances, I’d use a whip or flogger, but you don’t like physical pain and I respect your hard limits. We can take this scene to Heaven’s Gate if you can’t bear the humiliation in front of friends, but to be honest, the people downstairs are more understanding than you realize. We’ve all crossed the line at some point and have had to pay in one way or another.”
“Scott will never let me forget.”
“You’re wrong,” Ethan said. “He’s been a submissive for years and knows what it takes to keep the peace. I can promise you this won’t become an issue.”
Rino sucked in a huge breath and let it out shakily. “Will I have to follow you on all fours and bark?”
He looked pitiful, but Ethan knew he’d won this round and decided to temper the punishment with a little tenderness. “No, sugar. Just heel.”
“Heel? What do you mean?”
“Follow closely behind. Stop when I do. Go when I tug on your leash. Kneel by my side during dinner. Don’t eat anything unless I feed you. Do not speak unless I ask you a question.”
“Like a damn pet.”
Ethan grinned maniacally. “My sweet pup.”

                                                          


Yield is the fifth book in the Bay Area Professional Series and can be read as a standalone. You can  preorder your copy at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Book-Week 3

This weeks free book is Open Seating, the first book in the Open Series. You can find it on my author page at Amazon. Kindle Countdown deals...