Saturday, July 13, 2019

Saturday Snippet




I'm starting a new feature on my blog which will appear every Saturday. First Few Lines of new or recently published work to give you a taste. 

This Saturday I'm featuring Yield, the 5th book in a BDSM series which can be read as a standalone.

Ethan silently prepared and administered both injections, then put his medical paraphernalia away. His demeanor was professional, but barely disguised fury radiated off him in waves, reminding me a lot of Sami. Come to think of it, Ethan shared many traits with my now-defunct lover. They were both capable at their chosen profession but controlling. Is it why Rino and I got along so well? Were we both submissive men? It was food for thought I’d have to ponder at a later date, but for now, I had to do something to back up Rino who’d been a standup guy after all.

“Please don’t take this out on Rino, Ethan. I made him swear to keep my secret.”

“Our business is none of your concern,” he answered stiffly. “He and I need to go over a few rules to avoid this sort of thing in the future.”

“He shouldn’t have to suffer on my account.”

“I’m not in the habit of beating up my partner,” Ethan replied. “Maybe it’s your scene, but not ours.”

“Eth, please,” Rino begged. “Why don’t we let him explain?”

      _____________________________________________

Yield is available to read for free on KU or purchase at the newly reduced price of $2.99. Also available in paperback for those who prefer that format. 

Yield E-book

Yield Paperback




No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Book-Week 3

This weeks free book is Open Seating, the first book in the Open Series. You can find it on my author page at Amazon. Kindle Countdown deals...