Saturday, November 3, 2018

Saturday Snippet





Yield
Mickie B. Ashling
November 2018
All rights reserved



Sami lifted Jay’s chin with his forefinger. “Tell me.”
“I went to a club and one thing led to another….”
“And you ended up in a dumpster?”
“More or less.”
Sami frowned. “What is wrong with you?”
Jay worried his lower lip, tearing off the scab. A bright bead of blood seeped through and Sami wiped it away with his thumb, smearing red streaks down Jay’s chin. Blood continued to ooze, and Sami bent to lick the wound. The metallic taste flipped some internal switch, and his cock stirred. Reluctantly, he pushed away before his kink took control of the situation.
“Don’t stop,” Jay begged, pulling him back.
Sami shrugged him off. “Get away from me.”
“You said we were a match made in heaven.”
“More like hell,” Sami clarified. “I don’t care how good we are in the sack. It’s your fucking conscience messing with this relationship. I’m tired of fighting an invisible enemy, one who only exists in your warped brain. You want to be God’s little helper, go ahead. I’m not going to stop you, but don’t expect me to open my arms whenever you want to get plowed. Make up your mind and live with the decision.”
Jay’s arms encircled Sami’s waist. “You know we’re meant to be together. I wouldn’t have been put in your path if it wasn’t part of God’s plan.”
Sami drew in a deep breath. “You’re driving me nuts with your religious references.”




5 ***** review from  Goodreads  (add to your TBR shelf)


So a priest and a sadist sit beside each other on a plane... yeah, it isn't the start of a joke. DAYUM!

Just sayin'... this is freakin' HOT!

Pre-order your copy of Yield here: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Book-Week 3

This weeks free book is Open Seating, the first book in the Open Series. You can find it on my author page at Amazon. Kindle Countdown deals...